Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Want It Now

Have you ever become just head-over-heels completely obsessed with something and can't let it go until it's yours? That's how I feel about this kitchen corner.

Photos from Ikea Family Live

I have to have it. I love everything about it. And for that reason, we are currently on the hunt for the perfect bench to spruce up our kitchen corner in imitation. Luckily, our kitchen, like most Berlin pre-war apartments, has pretty similar dimensions to this one, so imitation will be quite easy once we find the right pieces. Then it's out with the old large table we never use and in with the new seating for everyone! I've even already picked out about 100€ worth of pillows that I want for the area. That's not overkill, right?

(Also, if you haven't check out the Ikea Family Live website before, go now. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. You won't regret it. It's voyeurism at its best.)

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, i LOVE this little kitchen nook! the pile of pillows gives it such a cozy feeling, and that chalkboard wall is just icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE breakfast nooks. That table is awfully small for all the food I would want to put on it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chalkboard wall sings to me it's so freaking awesome. And Melanie--you make a wise point. I think some kind of 5-course breakfast would be in order in this nook!

    ReplyDelete