Thursday, June 9, 2011

Inspired By...

...the perfect way to transport my drinks this summer.

Available at WalnutStudiolo

...whimsical manly duds. Now who knows someone in South Africa who can go to a market and get me some of these? You know, sometime before Micha's next birthday in January...?

Ties by Good Heavens

...a pencil holder that would make my other desk supplies green with envy.


...a rug that I so wish were real.

Photo by Laser Bread

...creativity like I've never seen it before. Aren't these incredible?!?

Photos and drawings by Ben Heine

Image credits: 1) Bike six-pack holder from WalnutStudiolo via wit + delight; 2) Ties from Good Heavens via Where the Lovely Things Are; 3) Pencil holder by Strawberry Chic via poppytalk; 4) Gummy bearskin rug by Laser Bread via WHORANGE; 5) Pencil Vs Camera by Ben Heine via ManMade;

No comments:

Post a Comment