Thursday, June 23, 2011

Inspired By...

 ...a perfectly colorful chair for lounging on the beach. Or even just on my fire escape.

Available at Anthropologie

 ...my friend's creative use of frames in her adorable Williamsburg apartment.


...as well as her fire escape balcony. (Like Nicole's, her mint is taking trying to take over the largest flower pot.) I think it's high time for my fire escape to get a green facelift!


...the dreamiest spot for a nap I've ever seen.

Found on Bright, Bold & Beautiful, source unknown

...this gorgeous new Jonathan Adler turquoise desk. I've been on the hunt for a while now for a desk or console to fill a void in my new bedroom and I'm head-over-heels in love with this one. (Although not, sadly, with the price tag.)

Available at Jonathan Adler

 ...a wine barrel turned flower planter. Those tiers, those colors! Do you think it would fit on my fire escape?


...a clever way to make frames personalized and use one of my favorite decorating tools, chalkboards.

Photo by Ez of Creature Comforts

Images credits: 1) Beach chair by Anthropologie; 2) and 3) Photos by Natalie; 4) Dreamy spot for a nap via Bright, Bold & Beautiful, source unknown; 5) Turquoise desk by Jonathan Adler; 6) DIY wine barrel planter by Centsational Girl via Design*Sponge; 7) 5-Minute DIY chalkboard frames by Creature Comforts

No comments:

Post a Comment