Monday, June 27, 2011

Let the Birthday Week Begin!

Hey all! I'm just stopping by for a quick lunch-break hello to say: Our birthday week has officially begun! And this week, I'm determined to leave all the crappiness of last week in the past and focus entirely on the sweet side of life. To that end, I have made three goals for myself:

First, I am giving up the word "hate" all together, no matter what the circumstances. It's very counterproductive to finding your happiness.

Second, as of now, I'll be complaining less. I don't like whiners, even though I tend to be ahead of the pack in the whinieness department. But not this week! And I'll see what I can do to make this stick after birthday week ends too.

Third and most important of all, starting today, I think we should all try to:


Happy Birthday Week, sister! Let's live it up!

Image credit: Redstamp via Kate Spade NY

No comments:

Post a Comment