Monday, August 22, 2011

Inspired By...

...the most perfect floral lampshade I think I've ever seen. Aside from a bouquet of flowers, I don't know what could brighten up a room more.

Available at Anthropologie

...a comfy striped backpack for that back-to-school season. I may not be going back to school, but lugging my laptop and other essentials around in one of these bags instead of my giant mommy tote would sure make my right shoulder happy.

Available at Poketo

...also a lovely, handmade backpack with a vintage feel. I can't decide which backpack I like more--maybe I'll just have to covet both.
 Available at Ira Grant
 
...a beautiful geometric duvet cover in one of my favorite colors. Add this to my Bedroom Redecorating list, please.

Available at West Elm

...the coziest wrap sweater for the upcoming fall weather. The slouchy sleeves, the chunky stripes, the gray and green combo...I have to have it.

Available at AndyVeEirn

...clever and gorgeous chip & dip bowls! Just looking at them makes me want to throw a party!

Available at TIMIDglass

Image credits: 1) Rose Landscape Shade available at Anthropologie; 2) Striped Fleece Backpack by Poketo via A Cup of Jo; 3) Canvas Upholstery Backpack from Ira Grant at Etsy; 4) Geometric Duvet and Shams available at West Elm; 5) Crazy Long Sleeved Wrap Cardigan by AndyVeEirn at Etsy; 6) Handblown Glass Chip & Dip Bowls by TIMIDglass at Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment