Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Happy weekend, everyone! This afternoon I'm off to pick up my race packet for the Miami half-marathon on Sunday. This is my second half-marathon, so I'm more at the giddy-to-run stage than the so-nervous-I-want-to-throw-up stage this time around. I'm also planning on finalizing some entryway and living room redecorating I've been working on, which will hopefully be ready to share with you next week.

(Words I sometimes I need to remind myself of)

What are you up to this weekend? Is it cold where you are? Snowing? Or do you get to run outside and across gorgeous bridges like I do? See you next week!

P.S. This video of our hometown made me laugh out loud.

My and Nicole's dream lawn.

The Valentine's Day gift wrap I want to recreate. (Or to receive. Either one ;)

My ultimate nightmare in a lamp via Man Made DIY (if you know me, you know I hate squirrels).

No comments:

Post a Comment