Friday, February 10, 2012

Handmade Finds: Nicole Uxa Kids

So in this week's edition of handmade finds, I absolutely have to tell you about the cutest new shop that our friend, Nicole, recently opened on DaWanda. Well, she's a very good friend of Emily's, so I like to think of her of my friend too. Plus, she has an awesome name. And is a pretty freaking fabulous seamstress, if I do say so myself. I fell in love with the little shirt she gave Emily for Charlie at her baby shower, so I was delighted to hear that she was opening a shop of kid's clothes!

Without further ado, here's Nicole Uxa Kids!

Clockwise from top left: girl's pink monkey shirt | boy's red train shirt (I love the little buttons!) | sweet heart hat (customizable!) | flowers-and-polka-dots bib with sleeves (isn't that genius? bibs with sleeves!)

I may have gone a bit overboard with the exclamation points, but wee little colorful things do that to me... I already have an item or two in my shopping bag to order for our next friend who's baby is due in February. So if you like fashionable kids and supporting small businesses (she makes it all herself, isn't that incredible?), go check out her store and put in an order! (and pssst! Shipping to the US is also very affordable and really wouldn't take too long to arrive at all - a couple weeks after shipping date, based on my extensive package-sending experience.)

Also, that's Nicole's adorable little girl, Maya, modeling most of the clothes. Isn't she just the cutest thing? (You may recognize her precious face from her appearance at Em's baby shower.)

No comments:

Post a Comment