Monday, February 13, 2012

See You in March!


By the time you read this, I will already be in the Philippines and hopefully even have a wee bit of a tan... (if my poor pale now-German skin will allow it, that is). But I just wanted to say: I miss you! And thanks for reading! And don't worry, Nat will hold down the fort while I'm gone, and do a great job of it, as she always does. PLUS, I've got an exciting guest poster lined up for you. One of my very favorite people in the whole wide world.

So make sure to check back in regularly still and I'll even try to pop by every now and then, if possible (internet access permitting), to give you a glimpse of our Mission: Escape-the-Siberian-Winter Vacation. But if not, then I'll see you in March!

Image pinned by Hannah (source?)

No comments:

Post a Comment