Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Weekend!

This post is a day late, but I got caught up enjoying my day off yesterday, with some wonderfully sunny beach time and a fantastic, long Italian dinner with a girl friend of mine. Sometimes you just need to enjoy a day of relaxation to its fullest, don't you agree? We (well, at least I know, I) can get so caught up worrying about things in the past and in the future, that sometimes we forget to enjoy the present. One thing I'm trying to do more these days is enjoy the present, accept the past, and think like this about the future:


Hope you all have a relaxing weekend that you can enjoy to its fullest and I'll see you back here (and so will Nicole!) on Monday. Happy weekend everyone!

P.S. Are you a master at anything?

Cake in a cup? Yes, please!

How to live the Hemingway.

Did you know that people who make their bed are happier?


No comments:

Post a Comment