Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Is there anything more delightful than that high you get on a Friday evening when you finally shut your office door and realize that there are two full days and another whole evening standing between you and the next time you'll have to walk into that office and turn on that jackass computer again? No, I don't think there is. (Unless you don't work in a sterile office environment in which case, cheers to you for that!)


Anywho, I'm currently reveling in the fact that I have no real plans for this weekend and not only that, I  get to go it alone. Micha's busy with work stuff the whole time (lame, I know), but I'm actually kind of looking forward to a little alone let's-see-where-I-end-up-and-when time. If I can get just one sunny bike ride in, I'll call it a success.

Here's hoping you've got some great plans in store for the first weekend of spring!

PS. Good advice about becoming a regular.

I'm considering taking an online painting course...thoughts?

The bar cart would look even prettier with these Mad Men cocktails on top of it.

It's Hunger Games opening weekend (are you as excited as we are?!) and this is so sad but true.


Image pinned by Brittany (source?)

1 comment: