Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Inspired By...

...a colorfully sweet DIY that combines two of any girl's favorite things: ice cream and flowers. What's not to love? (P.S. It's not too early to request these for my birthday party, is it? Didn't think so.)


...a simple wood etching that made me laugh right the frick out loud. Because a burrito is a sleeping bag for ground beef! (See? I'm still laughing.)


...an adorably personalized craft idea that I'm surprised I like so much (the cross-stitch unicorn my mom made for me as a kid was anything but stylish), but I have to say, I'm smitten.

Photo & DIY from Martha Stewart

...such. a. cute. planter! Can anyone read Japanese and tell me if I can order it right now?

Available by (or at least I think so since I can't read Japanese) KuSaFuNe

...neon. Yes, still. I can't get enough of it. How about we do this to the corner of my living room and let my man know later? Sound good?


Paper flower cone bouquets for Oh Happy Day | Cross-stitch portrait from Martha Stewart | Hilarious wood etching by Kiersten Essenpreis via ManMade DIY | Whale planter by KuSaFuNe via DesignLoveFest | Neon corner by Brendan Lynch via Design for Mankind

No comments:

Post a Comment