Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Totally Rockin

I'm not turning two (heh, obviously), nor do I have a kid, nor is it anywhere near my birthday, but oh my, I spotted this little Rock Star Birthday Party over at Swiss Miss and swooned. I just had to share. I mean, I'm pretty sure I would kill for this party (it screams Natalie & Nicole's 13-year-old-grunge-and-rock-music-listening-selves)--and this little guy's only two! What fantastic (and creative) parents he must have. Just look at the detail--the posters, the pins, that cake!


That's it, I need to have a rock star birthday party. That wouldn't be too weird for a 29th birthday party, right? Right? Okay...maybe I should just have Nicole and Emily throw one for little Charlie instead.

Party and photos by Lori and Matthew of Two Plus Us via Swiss Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment