Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! This morning we had to take the kittens to the vet for their first set of kitten vaccines. Happily for us, they're great travelers and patients--no shaking, scared mewing, or clawing at us in terror. They're also super healthy (yay!) and both over three pounds (they were only about one when we got them just five weeks ago!). (Yes, the new mommy in me that you thought you'd escaped is still here. Sorry!)

What are you up to this weekend? We're deep cleaning the bathroom (exciting stuff, I know, but it desperately needs it) and then majorly organizing it (okay okay, we meaning me because I desperately need it done). And on Sunday, we're going to see a polo match before going to a friend's birthday party in the evening. By the way, I had no idea polo could be played on the beach...or outside of England. I hope your weekend is filled with springtime fun and we'll see you next week!


Photo by Natalie's instagram.

P.S. This art installation is awesome.

I just ordered this map for our bedroom map mural. So excited!

Speaking of maps, how cute are these for a wee one?

Nicole's made me dot garlands before, and I think she needs to make me this colorful one for summer! (Hint hint)

1 comment:

  1. What little cuties! Glad to hear they are healthy! Hopefully cleaning wasn't too horrible this weekend!

    ReplyDelete