Friday, April 6, 2012

I Loved, I Pinned

F's out of town this week, and when he's out of town, he knows what to expect when he gets back: that I will have rearranged and redecorated at least some part of the apartment. That's why beautiful interiors and exteriors have consumed my internet searching and obsessive pinning (what, you don't obsessively pin?) lately. Here are just of the some spaces I'm currently coveting, for their pops of pink (I'm slowly but surely becoming a pink girl, don't know when that happened), their bright airy feel, their cozy or striking textiles, or their playful organization.


Image credits: Pink exterior | Airy living room | Wintery bedroom | Playful dining room Covetable kitchen | Colorful book-loving living room. All can be found on my Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment