Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Handmade Finds: Cards for Everyday

I'm big on giving cards (as Nicole can attest to) for special occasions, for thank yous, for I'm sorrys, but mostly, just for funsies. Every time F goes on a trip, I sneak a card--sometimes sappy, usually funny--into his luggage for him to find when he unpacks. And I always send my funniest finds to Nicole because she appreciates them the most. Anyway, I'm always on the look out for new cards to send, so here are some of my favorites lately (in case you want to send some "just because" notes in the mail as well).


I love this one to send someone a little dose of positivity | This is exactly how I feel when I have big news to share!


The most perfect travel love note | This just cracks. me. up.

Definitely my favorite Dad's day card | A little belated, but such a great one for mom

Be Optimistic by Best Made | I Can't Keep It In by Slide Sideways available at their Etsy shop | Hello Beautiful by Sparrow Nest Script | Livin' In Sin by Colette Paperie available at their Etsy shop | You Are My Father by Method Letterpress | Mom Thanks... by Paper Plates Press available at their Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment