Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Inspired By...

...a framed succulent garden that would compliment my newly green balcony just perfectly.


...sweet treats made sweeter with the addition of a bow. What a precious idea!

Photo & DIY by Victoria

...absolutely everything in this lovely little living room. From the gorgeous gray sofa to the clever bike storage, I'm swooning over it all.

Photo by JoAnn

...colorful striped flower pots--because I can't get enough of fun colorful accessories for my balcony garden, if you haven't noticed.

Available at Beautiful Spaces

...a casual yet stunning gallery of family photos. I'm minorly obsessed with gallery walls, and this one is so simply yet so beautiful, I'm tempted to recreate something similar in my own home.


Image credits: Framed succulent garden via Poppytalk | Apple Pie a la Bow via A Subtle Revelry | Small cool living room via Apartment Therapy | Marie Lines flower pots by Beautiful Spaces pinned by Sally | Family photo gallery as seen in Vogue via Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment