Thursday, May 10, 2012

Inspired By...

This post is a bit short, and a day late, but due to our freak hailstorm--yes, hailstorm in Miami--yesterday, among other things, I was stuck at work a lot longer than I expected and didn't end up posting. So here's some post-mid-week inspiration for you!

....a very sweet decal of words I wouldn't mind hearing everyday.

Available by Shanna Murray

...lovely details to add to a Mom's Day brunch. (Or really, to any spring time celebration!)

 Photo & DIY by Courtney

...a fun graphic print of one of my favorite cities in the world. Takes me right back to the times Nicole and I wandered for days through Roman ruins...
Available at Poppytalk Handmade

...silver spray-painted baskets that might just conquer my hatred of baskets. (Yes, I'm sorry, I hate baskets. I think it has something to do with the wicker everything we had growing up, that now I can't stand the idea of any sort of brown weaved material.) This is a DIY I might actually try.

Photo by Johnny Miller, DIY by Silke Stoddard

Image credits: You're Tops decal by Shanna Murray via Design*Sponge | Floral straws by Merriment Events for Oh Joy! | Roman forum print by Lemonni via Poppytalk | Spray-painted baskets via Martha Stewart 

No comments:

Post a Comment