Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Inspired By...

...a cheeky play on prettily packaged furniture.

Design by Rossana Orlandi for TAF, photo by Joakim Bergström

...a perfect, colorful bunch of my favorite flowers (and in my favorite city)


...unbelievably beautiful and intricate papercut messages for your wall!

Design by Annie Vought

...a peppy chair with an even peppier name that would feel right at home in my multicolored living room.

Design by John Lewis

...a birthday card that kicks all other birthday cards' asses

 
Design by Amy Ferguson for Jack Cards

...charming seat decorations fit for a queen (or bride). I will have to keep this in mind when I become queen of the world... (yes, world domination is part of my 10-year-plan :)


Image credits: Soft parcels designed by Rossana Orlandi, photo by Joakim Bergströmor for TAF via Emmas Design Blog | Ranunculus by Chasing Heartbeats | Papercut artwork by Annie Vought via Design*Sponge |  Mr. Bright chair by John Lewis via Bright.Bazaar | Awesomer card by Amy Ferguson for Jack Cards via Old Sweet Song | Floral chair by Joy Marie Photography, design by Amy Kaneko Events via Style Me Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment