Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th!

Happy Friday the 13th everyone! Nicole's off to the Ostsee today to go camping in potentially awful weather, and while I hope she has fun, I'm inwardly amused at picturing her outdoors in the rain overnight. She's not a nature lover... ;) We'll be having a mellow weekend here, just doing some home shopping and getting everything ready for F's mom, who arrives from Italy on Sunday. And I'm also--now this is very exciting--planning to give our boy kitten, Zuma, a bath, because he has suddenly become Smelly Cat. (Little boys, I suppose...)



Wishing you all a lovely weekend and a happy Friday the 13th!

Photo by Natalie's Instagram

P.S. These little canvas containers are adorable for so many things!

He's her lobster :)

Cool photos of everyday objects.

Rose petal ice cubes would be so lovely in any summer drink.

I'm absolutely smitten with Naomi's blog--and her two adorable little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment