Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! I'm sure for most of you it's 9 bajillion degrees in your city like it is here (unless, of course, you're in Germany like Nicole, where it appears to be winter already), so like me, you're avoiding long stints of being outside as much as possible and running for air conditioned cover anywhere you can get it. I'm used to heat, but add humidity to it and I'm an unhappy, sweaty mess. (Sorry for that charming piece of information to start off your weekend.) Wouldn't being here--lounging in the largest swimming pool in the entire world--be awesome right now?


Yes, I think so.

Alas, I will be dreaming of this man-made Chilean wonder pool instead while waiting for F to come back from a 10-day business trip and, obviously, watching as much Olympics as humanly possible (or as NBC-ly possible, if that makes any sense). Any big plans for this hot summer weekend for you?

Hope you have a happy one and we'll see you back here next week!

P.S. My Internet is out again at home, so no fun links today except that if you're a child of the '90s and you don't follow this twitter, you must start right now!

Image: Pool via Oddity Central pinned by Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment