Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Inspired By...

...a gallery wall that's colorful and whimsical--and paired with an awesome striped settee. What's not to love?

Photo by Nicole Franzen, styling by Kendra Smoot

...a beautiful beachscape print that I've been madly in love with and finally ordered! I can't wait for it to spice up my bedroom wall.

Available at 20x200

...a DIY dresser handle project that's both fairly straightforward and bright pink! F may not like what I now have in store for our old dressers...

Photo by Tony Amos for Real Living

...another neon pink DIY (okay, okay, I have a thing for them all of a sudden) that would add the perfect hidden but accessible floor storage needed for our small office nook.

Photo and DIY by Fargevandring

...Gold cabinets. Gold! I'm speechlessly in awe...

Photo by Elle Decor

Image credits: Living room via Little Green Notebook | Apres Grande 12 by Christian Chaize via 20x200 | Flouro rope handle DIY by Erin Michael via Poppytalk | Storage on wheels DIY by Fargevandring via Design Crush | Gold kitchen from Elle Decor pinned by Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment