Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Friday!

All right, I'm not gonna lie to you folks. This coming weekend may possibly go down as my all-time favorite weekend in the history of ever. That is how epic it will be.

Why, you ask? Why, because we are headed to the second happiest place on earth!

Nat and me on the teacups the last time we were in LA together

That's right, we're headed to DISNEYLAND PARIS!! (What? That wasn't obvious...? ;) (I have not been able to type that once without all caps.) (Also, obviously, the original Disneyland is the happiest place on earth - true story - and can never be surpassed. I dare you to find a Los Angeleno who feels otherwise.)

You see, in case I haven't said it enough, Micha is the best boyfriend ever and surprised me with the most fantastic birthday gift this year that included tickets to Paris for a weekend, a hotel, and DISNEYLAND PARIS tickets! (I may have jumped up and down like this for about 10 minutes when it happened...) And this weekend, we are finally on our way and I couldn't be more excited! I highly doubt I'll even sleep a wink tonight - like those kids in all those Disneyland commercials of yore.

Here's hoping your weekend is just as magical as ours promises to be! 

PS. A few links to send your on your way:

The world should be run by 11-year-olds.

I'm totally avoiding the high swing ride at Disneyland now thanks to this...

This simple tutorial gives me hope for amazing cakes.

Do you ever miss AIM?

Best blog title (and ridiculous story) ever.

We don't have many tomatoes left from our garden, but the remaining few will be used for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment