Thursday, November 15, 2012

Inspired By... {Thanksgiving Edition}

So here's a little sneak peek at my idea gathering for our giant annual Thanksgiving bash next week. If our party turns out to be half as pretty as a single one of these pictures, I will consider myself a very happy hostess.

...a perfect not-perfectly-styled Thanksgiving tabletop. That just happened to give me the inspiration I needed for our color scheme (the napkins) and dark, moody feel this year.

photo and styling by Giulia Doyle for A Subtle Revelry

...a sweet little place setting whose colors, again, are just what I was looking for.


...an easy-to-make-yourself tablecloth option that would make one heck of a cool statement under the turkey.

Photo by Lauren O'Neill of a Sunday Suppers table

...light strands hanging beautifully over an indoor table. Somehow, I will pull this off.


...the dip to beat out all other Thanksgiving appetizers. (And hey, look at that, it even almost sticks to the color scheme)

Photo and recipe by Jamie Cooks It Up

...hanging table decorations that I would totally replicate in my wildest dreams... (the colors and vibe I can shoot for, though.)

Photo by Tec Petaja, flowers by Amy Osaba for 100 Layer Cake

It's funny, I didn't really have a clear idea of what I wanted this year's party to look like until I started pinning. Then it all just sort of magically fell together. And jived. Pinterest, I tip my hat to you.

Image credits: Perfect tabletop photo and styling by Giulia Doyle for A Subtle Revelry | Radish place setting photo by Jeremy HarwellStyling by Ginny Branch Stelling for Atlanta Weddings Magazine via 100 Layer Cake | Black tablecloth photo by Lauren O'Neill of a Sunday Suppers table | Hanging lights photo by AMERIS Photography, styling by Rook & Rose for Kinfolk Magazine, pinned by Victoria Photo and recipe by Jamie Cooks It Up | Hanging flowers photo by Tec Petaja, flowers by Amy Osaba for 100 Layer Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment